Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Preparation

Picked up my parents from the airport at noon and we have been running ragged ever since. We cleaned out the car, went to the bank, took the bike to the shop, went to the grocery store, stopped the mail and cooked dinner. I don't know if I will be able to keep up this frenetic pace with a couple of 70 year olds. I'm already worn out. :) Now I just need to focus on packing economically so that space does not become a source of contention.

It has been great to have company and the motivation to stay on task. We hit the road on Thursday and are eager to see the country through each other's eyes, but especially God's.

1 comment:

  1. I so wish I was meeting you guys along the way! Maybe Alaska next year! Please be careful and have a blast! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete